Denver, CO – February 21, 2013 – Eldon James Corporation, a leading U.S. based manufacturer of plastic tubing and fittings, is excited to highlight their unique capabilities with PVC FREE tubing and fitting assemblies among other new innovations at MedTec Europe in Stuttgart, Germany - February 26-28, 2013. Eldon James will be co exhibiting with their distribution partner Cable Tubing Solutions at booth 3A22.
With France becoming the latest to pass legislation banning PVC in certain medical environments, few manufacturers have pursued PVC alternatives. For products like oxygen tubing, intravenous lines, and gas sample lines that have traditionally been made out of PVC, converting existing equipment manufacturing these products is costly or virtually impossible. In most cases, a machine that has previously produced PVC products cannot manufacture any other material.
Eldon James Corporation made a commitment over 5 years ago to invest in brand new equipment and manufacture only products that are PVC free. This decision has now placed them at the forefront for innovations and solutions with 10 different alternatives to PVC tubing. Currently PVC free tubing and BPA free fitting assemblies are being produced by Eldon James including gas sample lines, oxygen lines, intravenous lines, peristaltic pump tubing and more. In addition, they continue to be one of the only ISO 13485:2003 manufacturers that produces, assembles, and packages their products within a single clean room environment.
Eldon James is a woman owned, Colorado based manufacturer with an international reach that has continued to see growth through difficult economies. Their innovations in antimicrobial and PVC Free tubing and BPA free fitting assemblies have continued to strengthen their position in the medical, biomedical and pharmaceutical markets.
For more information, visit www.eldonjames.com/MedTec.
10325 East 47th Avenue · Denver, CO 80238
|Germany Sales Office
Koenigstr. 26 · 70173 Stuttgart
- Line Marking - Supplier Resource
- Medtech M&As of 2014 Report - Supplier Resource
- Learn how GW Plastics Perfected the Design and Production of a Tissue Marker Device - Supplier Resource
- Learn Why Leading Healthcare Companies Rely on GW Plastics for Innovative Solutions, from Concept to Market - Supplier Resource
- Learn how GW Plastics Re-Designed, Re-Engineered and Re-Tooled an Intricate Breast Biopsy Device - Supplier Resource
- Meeting Unique Device Identification (UDI) Requirements with Laser Marking - Supplier Resource