Over the last several years the medical industry has become more aware of the toxic side effects of polyvinyl chloride (PVC); however few manufacturers have pursued PVC alternatives. For products like oxygen tubing, intravenous lines, and gas sample lines that have traditionally been made out of PVC, converting existing equipment is costly or virtually impossible. In most cases, a machine that has previously produced PVC products cannot manufacture any other material.
Eldon James Corporation made a commitment over 5 years ago to invest in brand new equipment and manufacture only products that are PVC free. This decision has now placed them at the forefront for innovations and solutions with 10 different alternatives to PVC tubing. Currently PVC free tubing and BPA free fitting assemblies are being produced by Eldon James including gas sample lines, oxygen lines, intravenous lines, breast pump tubing and more. In addition, they continue to be one of the only ISO 13485:2003 manufacturers that produces, assembles, and packages their products within a single clean room environment.
Eldon James is a woman owned, Colorado based manufacturer with an international reach that has continued to see growth through difficult economies. Their innovations in antimicrobial and PVC Free tubing and BPA free fitting assemblies have continued to strengthen their position in the medical, biomedical and pharmaceutical markets.
Eldon James will be located at booth number 1866. To request your complimentary passes for MD&M West, visit www.eldonjames.com/MDM-Free.
- Matrix 6200 Reel-to-Reel Dispensing Platform - Supplier Resource
- 3 Product Development Schedule Killers (and what to do about them) - Supplier Resource
- The Market Dynamics of Molecular Diagnostics - Supplier Resource
- Lifesaving Technologies For the Next Billion - Supplier Resource
- Four Smart Drug Delivery Systems: Nanotech, Wireless, and Decidedly Space Age - Supplier Resource
- Crossing the Blood-Brain Barrier: 3 Promising Drug Delivery Technologies - Supplier Resource