Ark-Plas® Products kits are assembled from a variety of Commercial Grade Fittings or Quick Disconnect Luer Fitting, and are made available in Nylon, and Polypropylene material. Luer Kits are also available in Polycarbonate. Each kit is shipped in a durable, reusable container with an identification card for easy reference to all included parts in the kit.
Available in 1/16” ID’s, all the way up to ¼” ID’s, Ark-Plas® Kits feature a large assortment of parts which are perfect for use in liquids, pneumatic controls, fluid dampers, automation equipment, laboratory use, research and development, and design departments.
A free catalog and price list is available for all who inquire. Part samples are also available, free of charge, for testing & color matching. Phone or visit the web site to request information or samples.
- Will Migrating Your Product to a Lower Cost Region Actually Lower Cost? - Supplier Resource
- ADMEDES smart systems | Driving New Technologies and Manufacturing Processes | Enabling New Applications, Materials, and Design Options - Supplier Resource
- flex-IPC Industrial Panel PC's: Customizable IPC Systems for Machine Controlling - Video
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource