As a medical device manufacturer, you’re looking to gain that competitive edge.
How can we help? With best-in-class components to help you design and build products that outclass your competition.
Why choose Piezo Technologies?
- For power and density demands – our product design and engineering professionals have a variety of materials to meet the most sensitive piezoceramic applications.
- To improve electrical charge and actuation – with its high d33 and d31 ratings, our flagship PZT K-320 material gives you everything you need for your HIFU, ablation, and nebulizer applications.
- To meet the requirements for new product designs – our proprietary manufacturing processes deliver a variety of sizes and shapes such as squares, rectangles, and discs.
Optimize your product design today!
- General Medical Brochure - Supplier Resource
- Affinity Medical Brochure - Supplier Resource
- Core Micro Products - Supplier Resource
- Offshoring and the Partnership Equation - Supplier Resource
- Regenerez™: How the Incorporation of Regenerative Materials Will Advance Biomedical Textiles - Supplier Resource
- Benefits of Single-‐Source Medical Device Contract Manufacturing - Supplier Resource