BioMEDevice Boston 2013; Booth #325 will be full of solutions to help build or enhance your current barcoding & tracking process. Computype will feature the A+1000 automatic print & apply system; stop by and see firsthand how automation can improve efficiency and decrease errors at your workstation. Piggyback labels, Tyvek applications, and harsh environment labels are just a few of our specialties; our team looks forward to taking on your labeling challenges in Boston!
Computype Inc. uniquely identifies about 90% of the blood products collected in North America. Medical device packagers and labelers value the same features: highly engineered labels for unusual or demanding applications; guaranteed nonduplication of barcode numbers variable color for additional ease in identification; and ISO certification and FDA-compliant adhesives.
- Effects of Surface Treatment on Hard to Bond Substrates - Supplier Resource
- Sterility Testing Using an Isolator - Webcast
- Selecting and Applying the Right Bag Sealer Technology - Supplier Resource
- Anaheim Learning Labs - Event
- MD&M West - Event
- Medical Design & Manufacturing Executive Summit - Event