Integrity testing by it’s very nature means connections must allow no leakage.Also, connecting products to the measuring instrument must be made in a way that can be controlled by the tester and not slow down the test operation.
Uson recommends using a line of sealing devices known as autocouples.These devices generate leak-tight seals on smooth tubes and even on rough and irregular surfaces.
Because the seal is activated by air pressure, the tester can easily control the clamping.
The complete application note can be downloaded by visiting www.uson.com and joining the Uson Literature Club.
- ASTM F3039 Dye Penetration - Supplier Resource
- Top 3 Failure Modes During Distribution Testing - Supplier Resource
- Venturing into MMA Development - Supplier Resource
- Masks, Gowns and Drapes – Testing the Barrier Performance of your Product - Webcast
- Tech Roundup: Product Lifecycle Management - Supplier Resource
- BLE = Bluetooth Low Energy… - Supplier Resource