Integrity testing by it’s very nature means connections must allow no leakage.Also, connecting products to the measuring instrument must be made in a way that can be controlled by the tester and not slow down the test operation.
Uson recommends using a line of sealing devices known as autocouples.These devices generate leak-tight seals on smooth tubes and even on rough and irregular surfaces.
Because the seal is activated by air pressure, the tester can easily control the clamping.
The complete application note can be downloaded by visiting www.uson.com and joining the Uson Literature Club.
- Turn Your Smart Ideas Into Brilliant Reality - Supplier Resource
- Three Strategies for Assessing IVD Instrument Feasibility Early in the Design Process - Supplier Resource
- PROTOMOLD DESIGN TIPS 12 ESSENTIALS FOR MOLDABILITY - Supplier Resource
- METAL INJECTION MOLDING TURNS THE VOLUME UP, AND DOWN - Supplier Resource
- Top Five Design Mistakes to Avoid When Specifying Stainless Steel Tubing - Supplier Resource
- Successful Medical Device Cleaning Validations: What You Need to Know - Supplier Resource