Integrity testing by it’s very nature means connections must allow no leakage.Also, connecting products to the measuring instrument must be made in a way that can be controlled by the tester and not slow down the test operation.
Uson recommends using a line of sealing devices known as autocouples.These devices generate leak-tight seals on smooth tubes and even on rough and irregular surfaces.
Because the seal is activated by air pressure, the tester can easily control the clamping.
The complete application note can be downloaded by visiting www.uson.com and joining the Uson Literature Club.
- Piezo Linear Drives for Laser Technology - Supplier Resource
- Meeting Unique Device Identification Requirements with Laser Marking - Supplier Resource
- Expanding Opportunities with a Simplified Supply Chain - Supplier Resource
- Microfluidics—A Powerful Technology for Diagnostic and Medical Product Development - Video
- Turn Your Smart Ideas Into Brilliant Reality - Supplier Resource
- Three Strategies for Assessing IVD Instrument Feasibility Early in the Design Process - Supplier Resource