Integrity testing by it’s very nature means connections must allow no leakage.Also, connecting products to the measuring instrument must be made in a way that can be controlled by the tester and not slow down the test operation.
Uson recommends using a line of sealing devices known as autocouples.These devices generate leak-tight seals on smooth tubes and even on rough and irregular surfaces.
Because the seal is activated by air pressure, the tester can easily control the clamping.
The complete application note can be downloaded by visiting www.uson.com and joining the Uson Literature Club.
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast
- Medical Device Labeling & Marking - What You Need To Know - Webcast
- How to Machine Carbon Fiber and Today's Difficult Composites - Video