The conference provides a national forum to bring together world-class medical device designers, researchers, manufacturers, and the public sector to share perspectives and innovations in medical device design.
Tor will be part of a panel on the collaborative nature of medical devices. Medical device design is inherently collaborative and increasingly important as development budgets are tight increasing the importance of developing the right device the first time. This panel discussion with industry leaders will discuss internal and external partnerships, the tools and processes which promote collaboration as well as challenges for effective interactions.
The University of Minnesota’s Medical Devices Center, part of the Institute for Engineering in Medicine, the College of Science and Engineering, and the Academic Health Center is presenting the 11th Annual Design of Medical Devices Conference.
For more information or to register <http://www.dmd.umn.edu/registration.html>
To learn more about HSD and our capabilities visit <http://www.hs-design.com>
- Polystyrene Microbead Coating Procedures - Supplier Resource
- Optimizing Technology for Multi--Cavity Medical Molds - Video
- Understanding Accuracy and Precision for MEMS Pressure Sensors - Supplier Resource
- Bandwidth vs. Signal to Noise Tradeoff - Supplier Resource
- Dual Die Compensation for MEMS Pressure Sensors - Supplier Resource
- Liquid Silicone Rubber and Medical Device Design - Webcast