The conference provides a national forum to bring together world-class medical device designers, researchers, manufacturers, and the public sector to share perspectives and innovations in medical device design.
Tor will be part of a panel on the collaborative nature of medical devices. Medical device design is inherently collaborative and increasingly important as development budgets are tight increasing the importance of developing the right device the first time. This panel discussion with industry leaders will discuss internal and external partnerships, the tools and processes which promote collaboration as well as challenges for effective interactions.
The University of Minnesota’s Medical Devices Center, part of the Institute for Engineering in Medicine, the College of Science and Engineering, and the Academic Health Center is presenting the 11th Annual Design of Medical Devices Conference.
For more information or to register <http://www.dmd.umn.edu/registration.html>
To learn more about HSD and our capabilities visit <http://www.hs-design.com>
- Will Migrating Your Product to a Lower Cost Region Actually Lower Cost? - Supplier Resource
- ADMEDES smart systems | Driving New Technologies and Manufacturing Processes | Enabling New Applications, Materials, and Design Options - Supplier Resource
- flex-IPC Industrial Panel PC's: Customizable IPC Systems for Machine Controlling - Video
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource