Staunton, VA – December 6, 2012 – Cadence, Inc., a leading provider of medical device outsourcing solutions, announced today that they have been named one of the top ten manufacturers in the United States by Inc. Hire Power Awards. Inc. is the publisher of Inc. Magazine and Inc. 500 | 5000.
The Hire Power Awards rank for‐profit and non‐profit companies by how many new jobs they have added over the past three years.
Cadence, Inc. was recognized as:
- #1 manufacturer in VA
- #5 manufacturer in the US
- One of only two healthcare manufacturers who made the top 10 list for manufacturing
Inc. recognized Cadence for their addition of 79 employees in the last three years (a total of 279 employees). Beyond the numbers already mentioned, Cadence has added an additional 56 positions, bringing their current total for December 2012 to 335 employees.
Alan Connor, President of Cadence, Inc., said, “We are honored to be recognized as the number one manufacturer in Virginia for job creation by Inc. We have a great team of employees who are committed to our mission to improve patient outcomes. These employees enable Cadence to open the door for more employees to help us continue our mission.”
Hire Power Award winners will be recognized at a ceremony tonight at the Mead Center in Washington, DC.
About Cadence, Inc.
Cadence, Inc. (www.cadenceinc.com) is a premier contract manufacturing company improving patient outcomes by creating new medical technologies for minimally invasive devices. Headquartered in the Green Hills Technology Center in Staunton, Virginia, Cadence has over 200 shareholders. Cadence creates new‐to‐the‐world manufacturing technologies to make devices the world has never seen. This is Outcome-basedManufacturing™.
- Diener Precision Pumps Video - Video
- Drive Down the Cost of Flex Circuitry - Supplier Resource
- Inspection of Over Molded - Encapsulated Medical Devices - Supplier Resource
- Northeast Laser & Electropolish - Automation and Robotics - Video
- Northeast Laser & Electropolish Company Overview 2012 - Video
- Outsource Converting & Manufacturing Solutions for Flexible Materials - Supplier Resource