Posted by Ralph Bright on November 5, 2012
Interpower Corporation announces a low-cost, convenient source of AC power that lets you test your product before exporting globally. Common operating voltages and frequencies for global electrical products are typically 110-240VAC/50-60Hz. The Interpower International Power Source provides fast, convenient testing of AC electrical equipment at those common operating voltages and frequencies.
Furthermore, it provides seven of the most common country specific AC receptacles ensuring that equipment under test utilizes the proper AC plug. Testing electrical products with the International Power Source during product design stages or in production test prior to export gives you assurance that your global product will perform when the customer receives it. The unit can also be used to simulate brownouts, or drops in voltage in an electrical system.
This unit, the 85521711 offers output power at 1725VA maximum, low range variable at 10-138VAC at 12.5Ams maximum and a high range variable 10-276VAC at 6.25Ams maximum, 47-450Hz.
Interpower Corporation houses over 4 million components in their warehouse so their customers don’t have to! Interpower Corporation offers a 1-week lead-time on any manufactured product; any quantity…1-week. No minimum order requirements, and specification sheets and pricing are available online.
Same day air shipments are available for stock item orders received by 6:00 p.m. CST.
For ordering and technical information, please contact our Customer Service Department at 800/662-2290 or order online at www.interpower.com.
- GT-9AC - Guidewire Grinding System - Supplier Resource
- Cable Design, Engineering and Manufacturing - Highly reliable design and manufacturing of cable harnessing solutions, for performance in harsh environments - Supplier Resource
- Complete Product Lifecycle Management - for Today and Tomorrow - Supplier Resource
- Medical Electronics - Saving and Improving Lives Every Day - Supplier Resource
- The True Value of Engineering - Supplier Resource
- TT Electronics-IMS Overview - Supplier Resource