Posted by Ralph Bright on November 5, 2012
Interpower Corporation announces a low-cost, convenient source of AC power that lets you test your product before exporting globally. Common operating voltages and frequencies for global electrical products are typically 110-240VAC/50-60Hz. The Interpower International Power Source provides fast, convenient testing of AC electrical equipment at those common operating voltages and frequencies.
Furthermore, it provides seven of the most common country specific AC receptacles ensuring that equipment under test utilizes the proper AC plug. Testing electrical products with the International Power Source during product design stages or in production test prior to export gives you assurance that your global product will perform when the customer receives it. The unit can also be used to simulate brownouts, or drops in voltage in an electrical system.
This unit, the 85521711 offers output power at 1725VA maximum, low range variable at 10-138VAC at 12.5Ams maximum and a high range variable 10-276VAC at 6.25Ams maximum, 47-450Hz.
Interpower Corporation houses over 4 million components in their warehouse so their customers don’t have to! Interpower Corporation offers a 1-week lead-time on any manufactured product; any quantity…1-week. No minimum order requirements, and specification sheets and pricing are available online.
Same day air shipments are available for stock item orders received by 6:00 p.m. CST.
For ordering and technical information, please contact our Customer Service Department at 800/662-2290 or order online at www.interpower.com.
- Meeting the Emerging Challenges in Manufacturing: The Practical Applications of Lightweight Robotics - Supplier Resource
- An Overview of Valtronic - Video
- Pressure Sensors Databook - Supplier Resource
- Multiconductor Compatibility with Steam and Gas Plasma Sterilization - Supplier Resource
- The 3 Most Important Steps for Achieving a Uniform Coating Process - Supplier Resource
- AssurX Corporate Overview - Video