Nothing is so good that it can't be improved. The "Sealed Ink Cup" pad printing machines have been built since 1994. Our "Sealed Ink Cup" series with its attributes "reliability and cost-effectiveness" have already exited thousands of our customers. The classic machine among the tampon printing machines has gained acceptance against many storms from all over the world to this day. For
For more information click: http://amtecinc.com/request-for-quotation/ or contact our Sales Department at 714-630-9530.
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Electron Beam & Laser Welding--New Developments in Machine Design and Applications - Video
- Microfluidics—A Powerful Technology for Diagnostic and Medical Product Development - Video
- Going Beyond Colour Matching . - Video
- Metal Injection Molding(MIM) for Precision metal components manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Usage Temperatures of Piezoceramic Materials - Supplier Resource