Nothing is so good that it can't be improved. The "Sealed Ink Cup" pad printing machines have been built since 1994. Our "Sealed Ink Cup" series with its attributes "reliability and cost-effectiveness" have already exited thousands of our customers. The classic machine among the tampon printing machines has gained acceptance against many storms from all over the world to this day. For
For more information click: http://amtecinc.com/request-for-quotation/ or contact our Sales Department at 714-630-9530.
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast
- Medical Device Labeling & Marking - What You Need To Know - Webcast
- How to Machine Carbon Fiber and Today's Difficult Composites - Video