The new KNF FMM80 solenoid-driven diaphragm metering pump introduces an ideal solution to dispense liquids accurately in adjustable volumes between 30µl/stroke and 80µl/stroke. This pump – the latest in a growing family of KNF solenoid pump solutions and engineered to achieve significantly higher dose rates – can be driven with single impulses to deliver discrete micro-volumes or can be operated with a pulsed signal at a frequency up to 10Hz to provide continuous flow rates up to 48 ml/min. Typical applications include medical devices and diagnostic equipment, industrial dosing systems, inkjet printers, water treatment systems, and fuel cells, among many others.
The FMM80 pump offers industry-leading service life (more than 500 million strokes), integrates a patented noise-suppression system for quiet-running operation, remains flow-tight in both directions with pressures of 14.5 PSIG at rest, exhibits stability against varying pressure, and sustains high repeatability over the pump’s entire lifetime. The pump’s diaphragm and patented valve system contribute to overall reliability and high performance.
A wide selection of available head materials (PP, PVDF, EPDM, FFPM, or PTFE) enable the transfer of virtually all liquids, whether neutral or aggressive, and the pump can be mounted easily in any position using either a manifold or tubing. Value-added accessories include pressure control valves and pulsation dampeners and custom pump solutions can be developed to meet particular application needs.
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Microfluidics—A Powerful Technology for Diagnostic and Medical Product Development - Video
- Going Beyond Colour Matching . - Video
- Metal Injection Molding(MIM) for Precision metal components manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Usage Temperatures of Piezoceramic Materials - Supplier Resource
- Breaking the Rules – Design Ideation and Innovation - Supplier Resource