Torrington, Connecticut– June 17, 2013... The new BlueWave® LED DX-1000 VisiCure™ from Dymax is an LED light-curing system which produces visible light energy in a relatively narrow wavelength band centered at 405 nm. This system is designed to provide users with significant advantages over conventional lamp-curing systems including cooler curing temperatures for thermally sensitive substrates, lower intensity degradation over time, more consistent cure results, and reduced costs. The system, which utilizes an environmentally friendly LED light source, can be configured to operate in either small-area flood or spot-cure mode making it adaptable to changing business needs.
The BlueWave VisiCure utilizes efficiently cooled, high-intensity 405 nm LED light to achieve consistent frequency and intensity output for better process control. The system’s adjustable intensity capability and long-life LED facilitates superior accuracy versus “closed loop feedback” or auto-adjusting units, and its lower energy consumption reduces electrical utility costs. With no mechanical shutters or moving parts, the unit produces consistent, reliable bonds and significantly reduces maintenance downtime.
As the industry leader in LED light-curing technology, Dymax has developed co-optimized adhesives specifically designed to cure with the BlueWave VisiCure system, enabling customers to quickly and confidently convert to LED light-curing systems.
For additional information, visit www.dymax.com or contact Dymax Application Engineering at email@example.com or 860-482-1010. Dymax Corporation develops innovative oligomer, adhesive, coating, dispensing, and light-curing systems for applications in a wide range of markets. Major markets include aerospace, appliance, automotive, electronics, industrial, medical device, and metal finishing.
# # #
- How to Acquire the Best Application Advantage - Supplier Resource
- NEW! 3558B Medical-grade acrylic transfer adhesive. - Supplier Resource
- NEW! 3551E Double-Coated, double-liner transfer tape with medical grade acrylic adhesive and 3 mil PE film carrier. - Supplier Resource
- NEW! 3493Z Single-Coated Foam Tape with Non-Sensitizing Medical Grade Adhesive - Supplier Resource
- General Medical Brochure - Supplier Resource
- Affinity Medical Brochure - Supplier Resource