Torrington, Connecticut– April 4, 2013... Dymax has introduced MD® 1901-M, a flexible, high-performance, LED-curable coating for medical micro circuits typically used in hearing aids, wound-care devices, and medical pumps. 1901-M, developed to be tack free immediately after curing, helps prevent potential defects that could occur as a result of components being handled too soon. This low-durometer, flexible coating is ideally suited for flex circuits due to its ability to resist cracking or delamination while the board is being flexed. The product’s secondary heat-cure capability provides a solution for areas that may be shadowed from the light source.
1901-M is ISO-10993-5 approved for customers who are looking for a medical grade electronics coating, seal, or moisture barrier. Dymax LED curing systems provide cooler cures and extend the cure capabilities of thermal-sensitive substrates.
For additional information, visit www.dymax.com or contact Dymax Application Engineering at email@example.com or 860-482-1010. Dymax Corporation develops innovative oligomer, adhesive, coating, dispensing, and light-curing systems for applications in a wide range of markets. Major markets include aerospace, appliance, automotive, electronics, industrial, medical device, and metal finishing.
# # #
- Eliminating Adhesives in Medical Tubing Assemblies - Supplier Resource
- ISO 80369 Standards Changing the Components Manufacturing Industry - Webcast
- Threaded Metal Shelled Nano Circulars - Supplier Resource
- Twist Lock Circulars - Supplier Resource
- Break Away Nano Circulars - Supplier Resource
- ArtProof Brochure - Supplier Resource