Rohnert Park, California — LEMO (www.lemo.com), a global leader in the design and manufacture of precision custom connection solutions, will be demonstrating their latest connection solutions for critical medical applications in Booth #1861 during MDM WEST, Anaheim, CA, February 12-14, 2013. LEMO’s medical connector products include the NEW REDEL® Single Patient-Use Connectors (disposable), sterilization/soaker caps, as well as their standard metal and plastic push-pull connectors.
The REDEL brand of LEMO is a well established plastic connector series specifically in the medical market. LEMO will be demonstrating a few new sizes (26 and 34 pin) of these high-quality self-locking plastic connectors for single patient-use. LEMO recently announced this new line of specialized single-patient use connectors, ideally designed to ensure quality performance in medical applications, yet can be economical enough to justify single-use.
LEMO will also announce their new aluminum soaker (sterilization) caps for the 2B and 3B Series Connectors. These are covers/caps for the connectors that are put in place prior to cleaning or steam sterilization of the equipment, protecting the connector and the contacts (pins). The perfect solution for medical cable assembly companies that require their cable assemblies to undergo many sterilization cycles.
To complete the connection solution, LEMO also offers integrated electronics and custom cable assemblies. LEMO’s experts will be in the booth and available to work with you on your specific applications. Make sure you stop by and visit LEMO at booth #1861!
LEMO is a global leader in the design and manufacture of precision custom connection solutions. Their high quality push-pull connectors are found in a variety of challenging application environments including medical, industrial control, test and measurement, audio-video, and telecommunications.
For more information about LEMO connectors, please call (800) 444-5366 or visit our web site at www.lemo.com. For editorial contact Julie Carlson, Marketing Communications, 707-206-3776 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast
- Medical Device Labeling & Marking - What You Need To Know - Webcast
- How to Machine Carbon Fiber and Today's Difficult Composites - Video
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization - Video