Torrington, Connecticut – February 26, 2013... Dymax Corporation’s MD® 1193-M-SV05, a new, multipurpose medical-device adhesive, cures tack free quickly upon exposure to UV and/or visible light, eliminating the need for heat or secondary moisture cure on high-speed assembly lines. It’s designed to dispense rapidly and bond transparent or translucent polycarbonate, PVC, ABS, polyurethane, polystyrene, and stainless steel typically used in the manufacture of syringes and needles. Its narrow viscosity range is ideally suited for high-speed, automated needle-assembly machines where batch-to-batch consistency is crucial. The product is available in 15-liter pail format to minimize equipment downtime and material changeovers.
1193M-SV05-UR, formulated with Dymax’s patented Ultra-Red™ technology, fluoresces bright red under low-intensity "black" light (365 nm). The red fluorescence contrasts extremely well on plastics that naturally fluoresce blue in color, and facilitates more accurate visual inspection of the bond-line area. The Ultra-Red fluorescence also produces a unique spectral signature that can be used by manufacturers for their product authentication. Dymax MD® Medical Device Adhesives contain no nonreactive solvents and are compatible with gamma, EtO, and E-Beam sterilization.
For additional information, visit www.dymax.com or contact Dymax Application Engineering at email@example.com or 860-482-1010. Dymax Corporation develops innovative adhesive, coating, dispensing, and light-curing systems for applications in a wide range of markets. Major markets include aerospace, appliance, automotive, electronics, industrial, medical device, and metal finishing.
Contact: Corinne Rebillard
Marketing Projects Specialist
- How to Acquire the Best Application Advantage - Supplier Resource
- "Smart Tooling" Technology for LIM/LSR Molded Components - Video
- NEW! 3558B Medical-grade acrylic transfer adhesive. - Supplier Resource
- NEW! 3551E Double-Coated, double-liner transfer tape with medical grade acrylic adhesive and 3 mil PE film carrier. - Supplier Resource
- NEW! 3493Z Single-Coated Foam Tape with Non-Sensitizing Medical Grade Adhesive - Supplier Resource
- General Medical Brochure - Supplier Resource