Ark-Plas Products, Inc. manufactures In-Line Filter Valves for the removal of most visible particulate in aqueous solutions.
These filters are designed to be used with soft plastic tubing with inner diameters ranging from 1/8" to 3/8" and are ideal for applications where a disposable unit may be more desirable. Or, in less critical applications, filter valves can be flushed for longer duty.
Filter Valve housings are initially offered in Nylon and Polypropylene materials with either a 100 or 200 mesh Stainless Steel filter or a 45 to 130 micron Polyethylene filter.
Other materials and filter media sizes are available for more stringent applications.
Free samples and a catalog will be sent upon receipt of your inquiry.
- Will Migrating Your Product to a Lower Cost Region Actually Lower Cost? - Supplier Resource
- ADMEDES smart systems | Driving New Technologies and Manufacturing Processes | Enabling New Applications, Materials, and Design Options - Supplier Resource
- flex-IPC Industrial Panel PC's: Customizable IPC Systems for Machine Controlling - Video
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource