Ark-Plas Products, Inc. manufactures In-Line Filter Valves for the removal of most visible particulate in aqueous solutions.
These filters are designed to be used with soft plastic tubing with inner diameters ranging from 1/8" to 3/8" and are ideal for applications where a disposable unit may be more desirable. Or, in less critical applications, filter valves can be flushed for longer duty.
Filter Valve housings are initially offered in Nylon and Polypropylene materials with either a 100 or 200 mesh Stainless Steel filter or a 45 to 130 micron Polyethylene filter.
Other materials and filter media sizes are available for more stringent applications.
Free samples and a catalog will be sent upon receipt of your inquiry.
- Replacing Metal Components with Precision Molded Plastic Parts - Supplier Resource
- eBook: Streamline Innovation: How to Afford the Affordable Care Act - Supplier Resource
- Elcam Medical’s New & Innovative Minimal Residual Volume Luer Activated Stopcock - Supplier Resource
- Did you know Seattle is poised to disrupt healthcare? | Sean MacLeod | TEDxTacoma - Video
- Precision Manufacturing in the Medical Device Industry - Supplier Resource
- Case Study – Development to Deployment - Supplier Resource