Ark-Plas Products, Inc. manufactures In-Line Filter Valves for the removal of most visible particulate in aqueous solutions.
These filters are designed to be used with soft plastic tubing with inner diameters ranging from 1/8" to 3/8" and are ideal for applications where a disposable unit may be more desirable. Or, in less critical applications, filter valves can be flushed for longer duty.
Filter Valve housings are initially offered in Nylon and Polypropylene materials with either a 100 or 200 mesh Stainless Steel filter or a 45 to 130 micron Polyethylene filter.
Other materials and filter media sizes are available for more stringent applications.
Free samples and a catalog will be sent upon receipt of your inquiry.
- Meeting the Emerging Challenges in Manufacturing: The Practical Applications of Lightweight Robotics - Supplier Resource
- An Overview of Valtronic - Video
- Pressure Sensors Databook - Supplier Resource
- Multiconductor Compatibility with Steam and Gas Plasma Sterilization - Supplier Resource
- The 3 Most Important Steps for Achieving a Uniform Coating Process - Supplier Resource
- AssurX Corporate Overview - Video