Ark-Plas Products, Inc. manufactures In-Line Filter Valves for the removal of most visible particulate in aqueous solutions.
These filters are designed to be used with soft plastic tubing with inner diameters ranging from 1/8" to 3/8" and are ideal for applications where a disposable unit may be more desirable. Or, in less critical applications, filter valves can be flushed for longer duty.
Filter Valve housings are initially offered in Nylon and Polypropylene materials with either a 100 or 200 mesh Stainless Steel filter or a 45 to 130 micron Polyethylene filter.
Other materials and filter media sizes are available for more stringent applications.
Free samples and a catalog will be sent upon receipt of your inquiry.
- Masks, Gowns and Drapes – Testing the Barrier Performance of your Product - Webcast
- Tech Roundup: Product Lifecycle Management - Supplier Resource
- BLE = Bluetooth Low Energy… - Supplier Resource
- Packaging Considerations for Contract Manufacturing - Webcast
- Compendium Solutions - Supplier Resource
- How to Machine Carbon Fiber and Today's Difficult Composites - Video