GlobTek manufactures customized battery charger cradles for OEM applications to suit GlobTek standard or custom Li-Ion battery packs or customer designed/supplied battery packs. The GT-91126-0305-0.8, utilizing a standard USB power source such as GlobTek GT-41078-0505-USB, provides a charge voltage of 4.2VDC with a pre-charge current of 160-200mA and bulk charge current of 800mAh.
Employing intelligent semiconductor-based charging technology, the GT-91126-0305-0.8 is a CC/CV charger that charges the battery in three phases, conditioning, constant current and constant voltage with charge timer as safety Back-Up for charge Termination for extra protection. Additional safety features include Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Reverse Battery Protection, Defective Battery Protection. The charger is compliant and certified to UL 60950-1, EN60950-1, FCC Part 15 Class A.
Customized enclosure colors, housing designs and battery cavities/contact methods, output cord types and lengths, as well as customized packaging available upon request.
Made in USA option available.
Continuing to pursue its commitment to quality products and service, GlobTek, a world-class provider of power supplies and power electronic solutions, now has CE/EMC + FCC for single model GT-91126-0305-0.8
EN 55022: 2010
EN 55024: 2010
EN 61000-3-2: 2006+A1: 2009+A2: 2009
EN 61000-3-3: 2008
According to FCC Part 15B
GlobTek is a power systems solutions provider with design and manufacturing facilities in the USA and China and sales offices in Germany, France, and the UK. Offering a line of power supplies for applications from gym equipment to medical systems, GlobTek can also develop and create custom power solutions for just about any application. GlobTek is located at 186 Veterans Drive, Northvale NJ 07647. For more information call 201-784-1000 or visit GlobTek online at www.globtek.com.
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast
- Medical Device Labeling & Marking - What You Need To Know - Webcast
- How to Machine Carbon Fiber and Today's Difficult Composites - Video
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization - Video