March 21, 2013
In response to increased concern and requirements of portable equipment and device manufacturers for safety related to Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) batteries, GlobTek's latest generation battery charger designs include numerous redundant safety features which when communicating with electronics in Lithium (Li-Ion) batteries prevents failure or damage of the battery pack during charging. Aside from safety, the charger includes many features to maintain and lengthen battery life.
The GlobTek GT-93023-12012(R) is a customized bespoke multiple bay battery charger designed to charge 5 battery packs in unison. The customer specifies a battery pack consisting of Panasonic CGA103450A 103450 sized prismatic cells in a 3S2P configuration. The customized bespoke battery pack has a built-in fuel gauge and protection circuit while not including an NTC. Battery pack and cell temperature can be read from one of the registers inside the fuel gauge IC.
The 5 bay charger system utilizes the latest in battery charging technologies to quickly and properly charge and maintain the battery pack. Aside from charging, the charger includes the following features...for more information please visit us at www.globtek.com
GlobTek is a power systems solutions provider with design and manufacturing facilities in the USA and China and sales offices in Germany, France, and the UK. Offering a line of power supplies for applications from gym equipment to medical systems, GlobTek can also develop and create custom power solutions for just about any application. GlobTek is located at 186 Veterans Drive, Northvale NJ 07647. For more information call 201-784-1000 or visit GlobTek online at www.globtek.com.
- Matrix 6200 Reel-to-Reel Dispensing Platform - Supplier Resource
- 3 Product Development Schedule Killers (and what to do about them) - Supplier Resource
- The Market Dynamics of Molecular Diagnostics - Supplier Resource
- Lifesaving Technologies For the Next Billion - Supplier Resource
- Four Smart Drug Delivery Systems: Nanotech, Wireless, and Decidedly Space Age - Supplier Resource
- Crossing the Blood-Brain Barrier: 3 Promising Drug Delivery Technologies - Supplier Resource