Suitable for large castings, Master Bond EP21LVSP6 combines a low viscosity and low exotherm with a working life of 3-5 hours. It can also be used for bonding, sealing and coating applications in aerospace, electronic, electrical, optical and other specialty industries.
This two part epoxy offers has a non-critical one to one mix ratio, by weight or volume and its processing is facilitated with color coding—Part A is clear and Part B is amber clear. It is formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures.
EP21LVSP6 bonds well to a variety of similar and dissimilar substrates such as metals, composites, glass, ceramics, rubbers and plastics. It has a tensile strength exceeding 7,000 psi and a tensile lap shear strength greater than 2,500 psi. The system is able to withstand chemicals including water, oil, fuel, acids and bases. It is a competent electrical insulator over the temperature range of -60°F to +250°F. EP21LVSP6 is available in a variety of packing options, including ½ pint, pint, quart, gallon and 5 gallon kits as well as a gun dispenser.
Master Bond Potting and Encapsulation Compounds
Formulated for potting and encapsulation, Master Bond EP21LVSP6 is particularly suited for larger castings. It features low exotherm, good flow and a long working life. Read more about Master Bond’s potting and encapsulation systems at http://www.masterbond.com/applications/potting-and-encapsulation or contact Tech Support. Phone: +1-201-343-8983 Fax: +1-201-343-2132 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Developing & Validating a Molding Cell for Medical Products - Supplier Resource
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Electron Beam & Laser Welding--New Developments in Machine Design and Applications - Video
- Microfluidics—A Powerful Technology for Diagnostic and Medical Product Development - Video
- Going Beyond Colour Matching . - Video
- Metal Injection Molding(MIM) for Precision metal components manufacturing - Supplier Resource