Suitable for large castings, Master Bond EP21LVSP6 combines a low viscosity and low exotherm with a working life of 3-5 hours. It can also be used for bonding, sealing and coating applications in aerospace, electronic, electrical, optical and other specialty industries.
This two part epoxy offers has a non-critical one to one mix ratio, by weight or volume and its processing is facilitated with color coding—Part A is clear and Part B is amber clear. It is formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures.
EP21LVSP6 bonds well to a variety of similar and dissimilar substrates such as metals, composites, glass, ceramics, rubbers and plastics. It has a tensile strength exceeding 7,000 psi and a tensile lap shear strength greater than 2,500 psi. The system is able to withstand chemicals including water, oil, fuel, acids and bases. It is a competent electrical insulator over the temperature range of -60°F to +250°F. EP21LVSP6 is available in a variety of packing options, including ½ pint, pint, quart, gallon and 5 gallon kits as well as a gun dispenser.
Master Bond Potting and Encapsulation Compounds
Formulated for potting and encapsulation, Master Bond EP21LVSP6 is particularly suited for larger castings. It features low exotherm, good flow and a long working life. Read more about Master Bond’s potting and encapsulation systems at http://www.masterbond.com/applications/potting-and-encapsulation or contact Tech Support. Phone: +1-201-343-8983 Fax: +1-201-343-2132 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Portable Energy Solutions - Supplier Resource
- Discover How Practice Makes Perfect in IVD Development - Supplier Resource
- Line Marking - Supplier Resource
- Medtech M&As of 2014 Report - Supplier Resource
- Learn how GW Plastics Perfected the Design and Production of a Tissue Marker Device - Supplier Resource
- Learn Why Leading Healthcare Companies Rely on GW Plastics for Innovative Solutions, from Concept to Market - Supplier Resource