Suitable for large castings, Master Bond EP21LVSP6 combines a low viscosity and low exotherm with a working life of 3-5 hours. It can also be used for bonding, sealing and coating applications in aerospace, electronic, electrical, optical and other specialty industries.
This two part epoxy offers has a non-critical one to one mix ratio, by weight or volume and its processing is facilitated with color coding—Part A is clear and Part B is amber clear. It is formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures.
EP21LVSP6 bonds well to a variety of similar and dissimilar substrates such as metals, composites, glass, ceramics, rubbers and plastics. It has a tensile strength exceeding 7,000 psi and a tensile lap shear strength greater than 2,500 psi. The system is able to withstand chemicals including water, oil, fuel, acids and bases. It is a competent electrical insulator over the temperature range of -60°F to +250°F. EP21LVSP6 is available in a variety of packing options, including ½ pint, pint, quart, gallon and 5 gallon kits as well as a gun dispenser.
Master Bond Potting and Encapsulation Compounds
Formulated for potting and encapsulation, Master Bond EP21LVSP6 is particularly suited for larger castings. It features low exotherm, good flow and a long working life. Read more about Master Bond’s potting and encapsulation systems at http://www.masterbond.com/applications/potting-and-encapsulation or contact Tech Support. Phone: +1-201-343-8983 Fax: +1-201-343-2132 Email: email@example.com.
- Will Migrating Your Product to a Lower Cost Region Actually Lower Cost? - Supplier Resource
- ADMEDES smart systems | Driving New Technologies and Manufacturing Processes | Enabling New Applications, Materials, and Design Options - Supplier Resource
- flex-IPC Industrial Panel PC's: Customizable IPC Systems for Machine Controlling - Video
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource