December 7, 2012
Suitable for use in peripheral devices in computing systems such as a thermal printer or bar-code scanner, the GT-21131-7224 switchmode power supplies qualifies as a Limited Power Source (LPS) for ITE systems. Delivering a single output of 24V from a universal input, the convection-cooled device measures 141 x 76 x 43 mm and comes in a polycarbonate non-vented case.
"A system is only as good as its weakest part" asserts David Rakovsky, COO of GlobTek. "If you have a power supply issue with your peripherals, you have a power issue that impacts the entire system. GlobTek's GT-21131-7224 power supply is a great example of the right power for the right application."
Additional features of the power supply include an output regulation of ±5%, a line voltage regulation of ±1% at full load, and an output ripple voltage of ±1% or 50 mV (whichever is greater). Turn-on/turn-off overshoot is 5% maximum, with a hold-up time of 10ms at nominal input and full load. Approvals include UL 60950, CUL to 22.2 NO. 60950, TUV to EN60950, PSE TO J60950, CE, CLASS I, AS/NZ TO 60950-1, C-TICK TO CISP22:2006, CCC to GB4943-2001, GB9254-1998, and GB17625.1-2003. The power supply also complies with EN55022 CLASS B AND FCC PART 15 CLASS B.
For a product datasheet please visit http://en.globtek.com/power-supplies.php/lps-power-supply-serves-system-peripherals
GlobTek is a power systems solutions provider with design and manufacturing facilities in the USA and China and sales offices in Germany, France, and the UK. Offering a line of power supplies for applications from gym equipment to medical systems, GlobTek can also develop and create custom power solutions for just about any application. GlobTek is located at 186 Veterans Drive, Northvale NJ 07647. For more information call 201-784-1000 or visit GlobTek online at www.globtek.com.
A high-resolution version of the product image is available at http://en.globtek.com/power-supplies.php/lps-power-supply-serves-system-peripherals.
- Replacing Metal Components with Precision Molded Plastic Parts - Supplier Resource
- eBook: Streamline Innovation: How to Afford the Affordable Care Act - Supplier Resource
- Elcam Medical’s New & Innovative Minimal Residual Volume Luer Activated Stopcock - Supplier Resource
- Did you know Seattle is poised to disrupt healthcare? | Sean MacLeod | TEDxTacoma - Video
- Precision Manufacturing in the Medical Device Industry - Supplier Resource
- Case Study – Development to Deployment - Supplier Resource