Torrington, Connecticut– May 20, 2013... Dymax Corporation is pleased to announce the appointment of Marufur Rahim as R&D Manager. In his new position, Marufur will report to Stephen LaCroce, Director of Technology, and will manage the R&D Adhesives Laboratory, oversee manufacturing support, and establish new product development programs and objectives. He will be responsible for planning, budgeting, and implementing approved research and development activities as necessary for new product development, coordinate interdepartmental activities, and provide support to sales and application engineering.
Prior to joining Dymax, Marufur was the Global Technology Director at Selena in Wroclaw, Poland. He holds a Ph.D. in Chemistry from the University of Vermont and has received the National Starch Annual Innovation Award. Marufur has nine publications in peer review journals and holds six US patents.
For additional information, visit www.dymax.com or contact Dymax Application Engineering at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-482-1010. Dymax Corporation develops innovative oligomer, adhesive, coating, dispensing, and light-curing systems for applications in a wide range of markets. Major markets include aerospace, appliance, automotive, electronics, industrial, medical device, and metal finishing.
# # #
- Benefits of Single-‐Source Medical Device Contract Manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Best Practices in Selecting a Medical Device Contract Manufacturer - Supplier Resource
- Corrosion - Supplier Resource
- Eliminating Adhesives in Medical Tubing Assemblies - Supplier Resource
- ISO 80369 Standards Changing the Components Manufacturing Industry - Webcast
- Threaded Metal Shelled Nano Circulars - Supplier Resource