Medbio, Inc. is pleased to announce its inclusion on the prestigious Inc. 500/5000 list, an exclusive ranking on the nation's fastest growing private companies. The list represents the most comprehensive look at the most important segment of the economy--America's independent entrepreneurs. This was Medbio's first attempt at joining the list, achieving a ranking of #3094.
"We are honored to be included on the Inc. 500/5000 list," said Chris Williams, President of Medbio. "Our entire team delivers quality, service and value to our customers as we continue to diversify our customer base in the medical and biotech industry." Our advanced injection molding and contract manufacturing services will allow us to provide opportunities for growth and employment opportunities in Michigan in the coming years."
Complete results of the Inc. 5000 list, including company profiles can be found at www.inc.com/5000. The Medbio profile can be found at www.inc.com/inc5000/profile/medbio.
Medbio is an ISO 13485:2003-certified contract manufacturer, specializing in precision injection molding. They are currently molding Implantable, Disposables Surgical, Diagnostic, and Instrumentation components for the Orthopedic, Cardiovascular, Ophthalmology, Neurology, and Biotechnology OEMs.
For more information contact John Woodhouse at JW@medbioinc.com
- Masks, Gowns and Drapes – Testing the Barrier Performance of your Product - Webcast
- Tech Roundup: Product Lifecycle Management - Supplier Resource
- BLE = Bluetooth Low Energy… - Supplier Resource
- Packaging Considerations for Contract Manufacturing - Webcast
- Compendium Solutions - Supplier Resource
- How to Machine Carbon Fiber and Today's Difficult Composites - Video