As always true with the medical device industry, things are changing and evolving and we’re enthused to be a part of the growth. With a large portion of this year’s event focused on regulations and compliance, Computype is eager to brush up on industry standards and learn how we can continue to provide medical device manufacturers with the best and most efficient identification solutions available. Computype will be located at table #14 of the 2013 MEDevice Forum Conference in San Diego.
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Microfluidics—A Powerful Technology for Diagnostic and Medical Product Development - Video
- Going Beyond Colour Matching . - Video
- Metal Injection Molding(MIM) for Precision metal components manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Usage Temperatures of Piezoceramic Materials - Supplier Resource
- Breaking the Rules – Design Ideation and Innovation - Supplier Resource