CHANDLER, Ariz., Dec. 3, 2012 [NASDAQ: MCHP] — Microchip Technology Inc., a leading provider of microcontroller, mixed signal, analog and Flash-IP solutions, today announced a 25% performance boost on its 32-bit PIC32MX1/MX2 microcontrollers (MCUs).
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast
- Medical Device Labeling & Marking - What You Need To Know - Webcast
- How to Machine Carbon Fiber and Today's Difficult Composites - Video