August 1, 2012 — Mikrotech, LLC (Kenosha, WI) has announced today that John Whynott will be presenting at the UBM Canon Medtech Polymers 2012 Conference and Exhibits in the Hyatt Regency O’Hare, Chicago, IL on Wednesday September 12, 2012 at 11:50 AM CDT. The presentation title will be “Micromolding: Understanding the latest developments in micromolding to meet the need for smaller product parts and assemblies.” For more information or to register visit us at http://www.medtechpolymers.com/.
Mikrotech is a leading full service micromanufacturer of custom-designed components and subassemblies for medical devices used in minimally invasive surgery. Mikrotech offers a comprehensive range of services to support MIS designers and manufacturers in all phases of the product development cycle: micromachining, micromolding, insert micromolding, micro subassembly and design and manufacturing engineering assistance.
- Official MD&M East Brochure - Supplier Resource
- Design Tips for Rapid Injection Molding - Supplier Resource
- Smoothing the Path to Secure Smart Grids for Integrators - Supplier Resource
- Smoothing the Path to Secure Smart Grids for Manufacturers - Supplier Resource
- Point-of-care drug monitoring system - Supplier Resource
- The Four Myths of Time and Materials Estimates - Supplier Resource