June 1, 2012 — Mikrotech, LLC (Kenosha, WI) has announced today that John Whynott will be presenting at the UBM Canon virtual event on Thursday June 14, 2012 at 1:00 PM CDT. The presentation title will be “Medical Micromachining: Identifying the Current Applications and Uses for Micromachining for Your Next MIS Device.” It is free to attendees. The current agenda and link to register now can be found here: https://presentations.inxpo.com/shows/ubm/UBMCanon/Emerging_Trends/2012_06_14/Microsite/PT11_VE_Agenda.html.
Mikrotech is a leading full service micromanufacturer of custom-designed components and subassemblies for medical devices used in minimally invasive surgery. Mikrotech offers a comprehensive range of services to support MIS designers and manufacturers in all phases of the product development cycle: micromachining, micromolding, insert micromolding, micro subassembly and design and manufacturing engineering assistance.
- Diener Precision Pumps Video - Video
- Drive Down the Cost of Flex Circuitry - Supplier Resource
- Inspection of Over Molded - Encapsulated Medical Devices - Supplier Resource
- Northeast Laser & Electropolish - Automation and Robotics - Video
- Northeast Laser & Electropolish Company Overview 2012 - Video
- Outsource Converting & Manufacturing Solutions for Flexible Materials - Supplier Resource