June 5, 2013
Continuing to pursue its commitment to quality products and service, GlobTek, a world-class provider of power supplies and power electronic solutions, now has updated European Nemko and CB Certificates and reports for GT-41082-T2 and -T3(A) CB Series to latest EN 60950-1:2006;A11;A1;A12 and IEC 60950-1:2005 (2nd Edition); Am 1:2009 and EN 60950-1:2006 +A11:2009 +A1:2010+A12:2011 standards. The edition Amendment A12:2011 is the amendment that adds protection from excessive sound pressure requirements for portable music players. While the A12:2011 amendment does not have any practical relationship to power supplies, all European certifications must be updated to stay current.
The miniature universal input switching power supply model series GT-41082-T2 and -T3(A) CB is available in either Class I, 3 prong input or Class II 2 Prong input desktop power supply configurations with input from 90-264VAC 50-60Hz and factory configurable outputs from 5V to 48VDC outputs and a max power of 90W continuous output. This product complies with North American Energy Star, Canadian NRCAN, and other worldwide requirements for Level V efficiency compliance.
This Family features Regulated output with very low ripple, Built-in over current, Short circuit, Over current, and thermal protection as well as low leakage, low ripple, and high efficiency. The product is suitable for most applications requiring DC power and common applications include medical devices, portable equipment and instruments, VOIP Phones and telecom equipment, and as a power source for Li-Ion battery chargers.
Customized enclosure colors, housing designs, output cord types and lengths, as well as customized packaging available upon request.
The power supply can be supplied with customer designated output plugs, many of which are stocked at GlobTek New Jersey USA and Suzhou China locations.
The power supplies comply with IEC 60950-1 2nd edition or IEC60601-1 3rd edition and have certifications by UL (North America), C-Tick (Australia/New Zealand), Iram (Argentina), BSMI (Taiwan), CB (Worldwide), CCC (China), Demko (Europe), eK (Korea), NRCAN (Canada), Spring (Singapore), SIQ (Europe), Gost (Russia), and UkrSEPRO (Ukraine). They also comply with Canadian Nrcan efficiency requirements as well as FCC/VCC/CE emc requirements.
Made in USA option available.
5 year warranty
- Will Migrating Your Product to a Lower Cost Region Actually Lower Cost? - Supplier Resource
- ADMEDES smart systems | Driving New Technologies and Manufacturing Processes | Enabling New Applications, Materials, and Design Options - Supplier Resource
- flex-IPC Industrial Panel PC's: Customizable IPC Systems for Machine Controlling - Video
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource