ST. PAUL, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Minnetronix, Inc., a leading medical device design, manufacturing and IP innovations firm, announced today the acquisition of Neurofluidics, Inc., a privately-held company with an established base of patented technology in neurocritical care.
“We believe the Neurofluidics technology is a natural fit for Minnetronix,” said Rich Nazarian, Minnetronix President & CEO. “When combined with our team’s experience in the development of complex electromechanical medical devices, the acquisition of Neurofluidics strengthens our services and technology portfolio.”
Minnetronix has developed proprietary technologies for several years with a focus on applying its broad medical device expertise to solving unmet clinical needs. By identifying and pursuing unique solutions to difficult challenges, Minnetronix continues to create a services and technology portfolio that benefits its medical device design and manufacturing customers as well as patients.
“This announcement highlights the exciting acquisition of an innovative technology, and marks the continuation of our strategy to pursue life-impacting solutions that can serve our clients and patients,” concluded Nazarian.
Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Founded in 1996 with the mission of rapidly developing and manufacturing technologically advanced medical devices, Minnetronix has helped customers transform ideas into commercial success within the medical device and life science marketplaces for over 15 years.
Leading over 200 design and manufacturing projects for more than 150 firms varying from small start-ups to large established firms, Minnetronix’ experienced engineers and manufacturing teams incorporate custom electronic, mechanical and software engineering into finished Class II & III devices and systems such as cardiovascular and monitoring systems, therapeutic and implantable devices, and diagnostic instruments, among others.
Included in a broad base of customers are 3M, Cardiovascular Systems, Cleveland Clinic, MEDRAD Interventional, Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, and numerous others.
Minnetronix is ISO 13485 certified and FDA registered.
Leah Davidson, 651-251-9217
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast
- Medical Device Labeling & Marking - What You Need To Know - Webcast
- How to Machine Carbon Fiber and Today's Difficult Composites - Video