Focusing 100 percent on the medical device and life science industries for over 15 years, Minnetronix helps customers extend and strengthen their ability to develop and deliver medical technologyto the marketplace by incorporating quality custom electronic, mechanical and software engineering into finished Class II and IIIdevices and systems.
The addition of approximately 64,000 + sq. ft.will more than double the space that Minnetronix currently occupies. The expansion will provide a significant enhancement to the amount of space that’s available for the firm’s product development and production teams and will include an emphasis on “teaming” space to help facilitate even more effective collaboration within Minnetronix.
“Expansion is always exciting, but this one is particularly so due to its size and the expected positive impact it will have on all areas of our business. Ultimately, this will enable additional growth and will result in positively impacting even more peoples’ lives including our employees, our customers and the patients who benefit from our medical technology innovation and creation,” said Jon Pierce, Minnetronix’ VP of Corporate Affairs.
Minnetronix has expanded its facilities many times in the past, most recently in 2010. Twice before, in 2000 and in 2006, the expansions have more than doubled the company’s square footage.
For over 15 years, Minnetronix has combined design and manufacturing, and our own innovative IP solutions, to help customers transform ideas into commercial success. Minnetronix incorporates custom electronic, mechanical and software engineering into finished Class II and III device and systems for the medical device and life science marketplaces: cardiovascular and monitoring systems, therapeutic and implantable devices, and diagnostic instruments, among others.
Minnetronix has led over 200 design and manufacturing projects for 125 different medical device and life science firms, ranging in size from small start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. Minnetronix is ISO 13485 certified and FDA registered.
- Will Migrating Your Product to a Lower Cost Region Actually Lower Cost? - Supplier Resource
- ADMEDES smart systems | Driving New Technologies and Manufacturing Processes | Enabling New Applications, Materials, and Design Options - Supplier Resource
- flex-IPC Industrial Panel PC's: Customizable IPC Systems for Machine Controlling - Video
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource