MONROVIA, CA – Miyachi America Corporation, a leading manufacturer of welding equipment and laser processing systems, announces that is certified to the CE marking standard for its Alpha Series Glovebox Systems, designed for integrated seam sealing, projection welding, or stand-alone use. Holding the CE certification places Miyachi America in the top tier of manufacturers, providing customers with confidence that its products meet high standards of safety and performance.
The CE is required before offering products to any of the 31 nations within the European Union (EU) and the European Free Trade Association. LNE/G-MED America, the North American subsidiary of France’s National Metrology and Testing Laboratory (LNE), performed the certification process.
About Miyachi America
Miyachi America is a leading manufacturer of equipment and systems for resistance welding, laser welding, laser marking, laser cutting, and hot bar reflow soldering and bonding. The company provides products to a wide range of markets, including the medical device, battery, electric vehicle, and solar industries, as well as the global electronics, automotive, and general industrial markets. Miyachi America is an ISO9001 certified company. Contact Miyachi America at its company headquarters, located at 1820 S Myrtle Ave., Monrovia, CA 91016, by phone at (626) 303-5676, or by email at email@example.com. Find out more about the company’s products and services at www.miyachiamerica.com.
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Microfluidics—A Powerful Technology for Diagnostic and Medical Product Development - Video
- Going Beyond Colour Matching . - Video
- Metal Injection Molding(MIM) for Precision metal components manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Usage Temperatures of Piezoceramic Materials - Supplier Resource
- Breaking the Rules – Design Ideation and Innovation - Supplier Resource