MONROVIA, CA – Miyachi America Corporation, a leading manufacturer of welding equipment and laser processing systems, announces that its certification to the ISO 9001:2008 Management System Standard for the design and manufacture of materials cutting, joining and marking equipment has been renewed, following a rigorous audit by a third party certification firm. The company was originally certified in May 1995 and the current certification runs until May 2016.
Issued by Det Norske Veritas Certification, Inc., of Houston, Texas, a leading international provider of services for managing risk, the certification demonstrates that Miyachi America’s quality management system has been certified against a best practice standard and found compliant. Customers can be assured that Miyachi America has implemented the necessary internal processes to meet stringent quality obligations.
About Miyachi America
Miyachi America is a leading manufacturer of equipment and systems for resistance welding, laser welding, laser marking, laser cutting, and hot bar reflow soldering and bonding. The company provides products to a wide range of markets, including the medical device, battery, electric vehicle, and solar industries, as well as the global electronics, automotive, and general industrial markets. Miyachi America is an ISO9001 certified company. Contact Miyachi America at its company headquarters, located at 1820 S Myrtle Ave., Monrovia, CA 91016, by phone at (626) 303-5676, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out more about the company’s products and services at www.miyachiamerica.com.
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Microfluidics—A Powerful Technology for Diagnostic and Medical Product Development - Video
- Going Beyond Colour Matching . - Video
- Metal Injection Molding(MIM) for Precision metal components manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Usage Temperatures of Piezoceramic Materials - Supplier Resource
- Breaking the Rules – Design Ideation and Innovation - Supplier Resource