MONROVIA, CA –Miyachi Unitek Corporation, a leading manufacturer of welding equipment and laser processing systems, announces that it has launched its redesigned website, with improved navigation, a more intuitive interface, and a new modern aesthetic.
The new homepage design prominently features action-oriented links to some of the company’s key online resources, which include a product search, contact information, live chat with a Miyachi Unitek expert, and requests for a free sample evaluation. A rotating banner highlights the latest and most popular content from across the website, such as tradeshow appearances or laser welding tutorials.
In addition, customers can easily access information on Miyachi Unitek’s products, as well as the applications and industries they serve, through a series of attractive, easy-to-locate pictorial links. The homepage also includes a link to the company’s industry advice blog.
Miyachi Unitek will continue to roll out new features over the next month, including a simpler, more comprehensive product information experience created around a refocused company branding strategy. The website is updated frequently with blog posts, tutorials, and product news, so viewers can check back often for helpful new information and features.
About Miyachi Unitek
Miyachi Unitek is a leading manufacturer of equipment and systems for resistance welding, laser welding, laser marking, laser cutting, and hot bar reflow soldering and bonding. The company provides products to a wide range of markets, including the medical device, battery, electric vehicle, and solar industries, as well as the global electronics, automotive, and general industrial markets. Miyachi Unitek is an ISO9001 certified company. Contact Miyachi Unitek at its company headquarters, located at 1820 S Myrtle Ave., Monrovia, CA 91016, by phone at (626) 303-5676, or by email at email@example.com. Find out more about the company’s products and services at www.miyachiunitek.com.
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast
- Medical Device Labeling & Marking - What You Need To Know - Webcast
- How to Machine Carbon Fiber and Today's Difficult Composites - Video