MONROVIA, CA – Miyachi Unitek Corporation, a leading manufacturer of welding equipment and laser processing systems, announces the latest release of its 125ADP resistance spot welding power supply, an advanced dual pulse capacitive discharge (CD) welder which offers improved welding performance, advanced process monitoring, and simplified user interface. The 125ADP is ideal for welding conductive materials in such applications as battery spot welding, battery tab welding, battery pack assembly, and honeycomb welding.
The model 125ADP, part of Miyachi Unitek’s range of advanced dual pulse CD welders, includes a proprietary charging unit to improve pulse rise times and repetition rates. The 125ADP has a watt second adjustment range of 1-125 watts/second and a maximum pulse height of 6.9 volts.
The built-in current monitor with color display provides at-a-glance information of weld and process performance. Unique features like programmable pulse polarity and upslope enable fast, easy setup and ensure even nugget formation and electrode wear in series welding, and an excellent way of alleviating weld splash.
Other useful features, including the ability to set pulse limits, four pulse widths with fast rise times, and a quick view color screen, contribute to the 125ADP model’s ease of use and superior performance.
About Miyachi Unitek
Miyachi Unitek is a leading manufacturer of equipment and systems for resistance welding, laser welding, laser marking, laser cutting, and hot bar reflow soldering and bonding. The company provides products to a wide range of markets, including the medical device, battery, electric vehicle, and solar industries, as well as the global electronics, automotive, and general industrial markets. Miyachi Unitek is an ISO9001 certified company. Contact Miyachi Unitek at its company headquarters, located at 1820 S Myrtle Ave., Monrovia, CA 91016, by phone at (626) 303-5676, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out more about the company’s products and services at www.miyachiunitek.com.
- Will Migrating Your Product to a Lower Cost Region Actually Lower Cost? - Supplier Resource
- ADMEDES smart systems | Driving New Technologies and Manufacturing Processes | Enabling New Applications, Materials, and Design Options - Supplier Resource
- flex-IPC Industrial Panel PC's: Customizable IPC Systems for Machine Controlling - Video
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource