MONROVIA, CA – Miyachi Unitek Corporation, a leading manufacturer of welding equipment and laser processing systems, announces its SA2200 stand-alone vacuum bakeout oven, for adding bakeout capacity independent from an atmospheric enclosure. With a small footprint, easy access front panel controls, and efficient uniform conducted and radiant heat distribution, the SA2200 is a fully integrated, reliable system manufactured to the highest standards.
The standard SA2200 features two front-loading 200° 18-inch ovens, equipped with individual heater temperature controllers and programmable vacuum-backfill bakeout schedule with up to 40 process segments. The included Model 300 natural lubrication oil vacuum pumps are rated to achieve 20 millitorr (0.026 mbar), with a pump speed of 6.8cfm (9.7m3/h). The digital display vacuum gauge, quick change foreline trap alumina cartridge, and integrated mist eliminator filter improve pump reliability and performance.
A built-in 12 inch deep work area makes parts loading and loading in front of the ovens easy and convenient.
Available system options include a cooling water recirculator, larger oven size (27-inch deep wall or heated shelf ovens), and heated shelf ovens, available in polished stainless steel or hard anodized aluminum. Additional pump options include dry, molecular drag, or turbo vacuum. Higher temperature heated shelf ovens are also available upon request.
About Miyachi Unitek
Miyachi Unitek is a leading manufacturer of equipment and systems for resistance welding, laser welding, laser marking, laser cutting, and hot bar reflow soldering and bonding. The company provides products to a wide range of markets, including the medical device, battery, electric vehicle, and solar industries, as well as the global electronics, automotive, and general industrial markets. Miyachi Unitek is an ISO9001 certified company. Contact Miyachi Unitek at its company headquarters, located at 1820 S Myrtle Ave., Monrovia, CA 91016, by phone at (626) 303-5676, or by email at email@example.com. Find out more about the company’s products and services at www.miyachiunitek.com.
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast
- Medical Device Labeling & Marking - What You Need To Know - Webcast
- How to Machine Carbon Fiber and Today's Difficult Composites - Video