MONROVIA, CA – Miyachi Unitek Corporation, a leading manufacturer of welding equipment and laser processing systems, announces it will highlight its complete range of material processing technologies at MD&M Florida, to be held March 6-7, 2013, at the Orange County Convention Center, in Orlando, Florida, Booth #528. Miyachi Unitek’s products for the medical device industry include laser and resistance welding equipment, as well as fiber laser cutting, laser marking, and surface treatment technologies.
Miyachi Unitek is well known for its skill in guiding medical device centers of excellence and research and development facilities through front end product and process development. Experts from Miyachi Unitek’s Monrovia-area applications lab will be available for consultations on development of parts that are laser- or resistance welding or laser marking friendly. Kurt Tolliver, Miyachi Unitek’s Regional Manager, will be on hand to discuss specific materials processing challenges. Mr. Tolliver has an extensive materials processing background and almost 20 years of experience in the laser industry.
Samples and streaming videos will showcase Miyachi Unitek’s many successful medical device process development successes. On display will be samples of hermetic laser welding for pacemaker batteries conducted for Greatbatch, Inc., laser marking for a KARL STORZ medical device, as well as laser welding.
About Miyachi Unitek
Miyachi Unitek is a leading manufacturer of equipment and systems for resistance welding, laser welding, laser marking, laser cutting, and hot bar reflow soldering and bonding. The company provides products to a wide range of markets, including the medical device, battery, electric vehicle, and solar industries, as well as the global electronics, automotive, and general industrial markets. Miyachi Unitek is an ISO9001 certified company. Contact Miyachi Unitek at its company headquarters, located at 1820 S Myrtle Ave., Monrovia, CA91016, by phone at (626) 303-5676, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out more about the company’s products and services at www.miyachiunitek.com.
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast
- Medical Device Labeling & Marking - What You Need To Know - Webcast
- How to Machine Carbon Fiber and Today's Difficult Composites - Video