MONROVIA, CA – Miyachi Unitek Corporation, a leading manufacturer of welding equipment and systems, offers a range of fully-equipped Applications Labs to help customers arrive at the best manufacturing solution for their product or component. Application laboratories are located in the US, South America, and Asia to meet worldwide customer requirements.
Focusing on a comprehensive application solution, rather than just equipment, experienced application engineers work to determine the best equipment to address a specific application need. Experts also provide assistance on part design, material selection, and maximizing component manufacturability.
In these laboratories, engineers will weld, solder, bond, or mark samples and provide a detailed, written evaluation along with specific equipment and process recommendations. This no-cost service enables customers to evaluate the benefits of MUC processes on a specific application. If samples cannot be sent, MUC can often arrange for an on-site evaluation.
Application labs are offered for resistance welding, reflow soldering/bonding, resistance seam sealing and projection welding, laser welding, laser marking and laser cutting. Micro and macro tensile testing, optical microscopes, weld cross sectioning, and leak detection is available.
For more information, or to schedule a consultation, please contact Miyachi Unitek Applications & Technical Support.
About Miyachi Unitek
Miyachi Unitek is a leading manufacturer of equipment and systems for resistance welding, laser welding, laser marking, laser cutting, and hot bar reflow soldering and bonding. The company provides products to a wide range of markets, including the medical device, battery, electric vehicle, and solar industries, as well as the global electronics, automotive, and general industrial markets. Miyachi Unitek is an ISO9001 certified company. Contact Miyachi Unitek at its company headquarters, located at 1820 S Myrtle Ave., Monrovia, CA 91016, by phone at (626) 303-5676, or by email at email@example.com. Find out more about the company’s products and services at www.miyachiunitek.com.
- Will Migrating Your Product to a Lower Cost Region Actually Lower Cost? - Supplier Resource
- ADMEDES smart systems | Driving New Technologies and Manufacturing Processes | Enabling New Applications, Materials, and Design Options - Supplier Resource
- flex-IPC Industrial Panel PC's: Customizable IPC Systems for Machine Controlling - Video
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource