Multi-sensor Leak and Flow Tester Optima vT from Uson Offers Versatility and Advanced Features
The Optima vT from Uson is a leak and flow tester that offers greater flexibility with a choice of one or two test channels (up to 8 sensors), choice of enclosures and custom pneumatics. This versatile leak tester has many advanced features and is suitable for a wide variety of leak testing applications without added costs. The Optima vT with its large easy-to-read full color display and intuitive user interface also has multiple built-in automated calculators, together with several data handling and storage options.
Houston, TX April11, 2013– Uson’s Optima vT Leak and Flow Tester provides manufacturing, design and quality engineers, automation specialists and machine builders an affordable leak tester that is fully customizable to their specific leak testing applications and requirements.
At the heart of the innovative Optima vT is Uson’s powerful TCU2 -- the second generation Test Control Unit offering unparalleled versatility with a choice of one or two test channels. The powerful TCU2 permits connection of up to four high-resolution sensors per channel. The single channel Optima vT can test up to four independent cavities simultaneously while the two-channel tester is capable of handling up to eight, allowing for significant cost savings.
The Optima vTcan perform vacuum decay tests, pressure decay leak testing, differential pressure decay leak tests, mass flow leak detection (including back pressure and differential), upstream and downstream cracking pressure, pressure rise tests, burst tests, laminar flow tests, force decay tests, and occlusion tests.
“No matter what you want to achieve in your test application Uson can do it and now the Optima vT will most often be the leak detectorof choice. Whether you want production speed on the order of a million parts a year or you want a variety of tests done in sequence such as a pressure decay followed by a series of flow tests, we can configure the Optima to be that throughput king” said Joe Pustka, Director of Application Engineering.
Key features of the Optima vT Leak and Flow Tester include:
- TCU2 resource manager with state-of-the-art ARM processors
- 2 Channels with up to 4 sensors/channel, totaling up to 8 sensor inputs
- Simultaneous testing on all sensor inputs
- Built-in automated calculators for speed testing and data handling
- Fully customizable pneumatic controls
- Large easy-to-read full color touch screen display with intuitive user interface
For a full list of Uson Optima vT features, visit http://www.uson.com/optima-vt/
Uson first developed high accuracy leak testing methods for NASA and since 1963 has been at the forefront of leak detection, leak testing, and non-destructive testing. The company is a pioneer in the development of automated leak detection equipment for the automotive, industrial, medical device and packaging industries. Headquartered in Houston, TX, the company has additional offices in Detroit, MI, the United Kingdom and China and a network of sales partners around the world.
Director of Global Sales
- Portable Energy Solutions - Supplier Resource
- Discover How Practice Makes Perfect in IVD Development - Supplier Resource
- Line Marking - Supplier Resource
- Medtech M&As of 2014 Report - Supplier Resource
- Learn how GW Plastics Perfected the Design and Production of a Tissue Marker Device - Supplier Resource
- Learn Why Leading Healthcare Companies Rely on GW Plastics for Innovative Solutions, from Concept to Market - Supplier Resource