June 1, 2012 — Nitinol Devices & Components (NDC) is pleased to announce that it has opened a branch office in Karlsruhe, Germany. NDC’s European office will initially focus on providing design and analysis services as well as regulatory submission assistance to European medical device companies, but will also support “European customer” with their Nitinol components prototyping and manufacturing needs. NDC welcomes the first two employees of the German office, Dr. Achim Zipse and Gael Dreher, who come with vast experience in design, analysis, and processing of Nitinol components.
- Solving Proprietary Process Problems - Supplier Resource
- Diener Precision Pumps Video - Video
- Drive Down the Cost of Flex Circuitry - Supplier Resource
- Inspection of Over Molded - Encapsulated Medical Devices - Supplier Resource
- Northeast Laser & Electropolish - Automation and Robotics - Video
- Northeast Laser & Electropolish Company Overview 2012 - Video