The sessions outlinebasic testing and validation requirements medical device manufacturers need to learn to avoid delays when releasing new products.
“These sessions will be very useful to medical device manufacturers that are planning to release products anytime in the future,” said Thor Rollins, Nelson Laboratories biocompatibility specialist. “The five classes explain the tests and validations needed to release a product on time and avoid costly errors.”
Click hereto see a detailed schedule and register for open sessions.The classes will each last one hour and will cover the following topics:
10 a.m. Ethylene Oxide Sterilization Validation – by Dan Floyd
· How to validate your sterilization process
11 a.m. Radiation Sterilization Validation – by Martell Winters
· Explanation on various test methods used in validation
1 p.m. Sterile Barrier Packaging Validation – by Wendy Mach
· The values and methodology of package testing with a focus on ISO 11607
2 p.m. Cleaning Validations for Newly Manufactured Devices – by Alexa Tatarian
· Cleaning validations pertaining to newly manufactured devices and single use implants
3 p.m. Biocompatibility – by Thor Rollins
· Testing requirements of ISO 10993 and choosing the correct methods for your product
Nelson Laboratories’ experts will be available from Feb. 12-14 at MD&M West in booth #3228 to answer questions about the sessions or any of the tests Nelson Laboratories performs.
Additionally, MD&M West show organizers asked Thor Rollins to run the “Biocompatibility and Chemistry Testing Workshop” on Feb. 13 from 2-5 p.m. as part of the regular conference track. Rollins will also present “The Big Three: Cytotoxicity, Sensitization & Irritation” at the Innovations Brief theater, booth #637 Hall E on Feb. 13 at 1:00 p.m.
For a free pass good for the duration of the show please contact Nelson Laboratories’ marketing department at email@example.com.
About Nelson Laboratories
Nelson Laboratories is a leading provider of full, life-cycle microbiology testing services. We are known for exceptional quality, but we look beyond the testing process and partner with you to achieve your long-term business goals. It’s what we call The Science of Success™. It’s transparency in the testing process. It’s approachable experts that guide you through ever-changing compliance requirements. It’s helping you mitigate risk, be first to market, and succeed with your customers. Learn more at www.nelsonlabs.com.
Snapp Conner PR
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Electron Beam & Laser Welding--New Developments in Machine Design and Applications - Video
- Microfluidics—A Powerful Technology for Diagnostic and Medical Product Development - Video
- Going Beyond Colour Matching . - Video
- Metal Injection Molding(MIM) for Precision metal components manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Usage Temperatures of Piezoceramic Materials - Supplier Resource