Tuesday, February 12. 2013 — Our Qure Medical Sturtevant, WI Facility has just received approval for the construction of a new 8,000 square-foot Class-8 cleanroom. This cleanroom is being erected to better help us meet the needs of current and future customers and their strict requirements for medical device manufacturing.
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast
- Medical Device Labeling & Marking - What You Need To Know - Webcast
- How to Machine Carbon Fiber and Today's Difficult Composites - Video