Tuesday, February 12. 2013 — Our Qure Medical Sturtevant, WI Facility has just received approval for the construction of a new 8,000 square-foot Class-8 cleanroom. This cleanroom is being erected to better help us meet the needs of current and future customers and their strict requirements for medical device manufacturing.
- Medical Device Marking: Challenges and Solutions - Supplier Resource
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Piezo Linear Drives for Laser Technology - Supplier Resource
- Meeting Unique Device Identification Requirements with Laser Marking - Supplier Resource
- Expanding Opportunities with a Simplified Supply Chain - Supplier Resource
- Microfluidics—A Powerful Technology for Diagnostic and Medical Product Development - Video