Tuesday, February 12. 2013 — Our Qure Medical Sturtevant, WI Facility has just received approval for the construction of a new 8,000 square-foot Class-8 cleanroom. This cleanroom is being erected to better help us meet the needs of current and future customers and their strict requirements for medical device manufacturing.
- Polystyrene Microbead Coating Procedures - Supplier Resource
- Optimizing Technology for Multi--Cavity Medical Molds - Video
- Understanding Accuracy and Precision for MEMS Pressure Sensors - Supplier Resource
- Bandwidth vs. Signal to Noise Tradeoff - Supplier Resource
- Dual Die Compensation for MEMS Pressure Sensors - Supplier Resource
- Liquid Silicone Rubber and Medical Device Design - Webcast