Edgewood, NY – January 15, 2013 – Qosina is pleased to announce the addition of three competitively priced 9 FR Hemostasis Valves (#80325, #80326, #80327) to their line of Guide Wire Kit Accessories. All three feature a clear polycarbonate body that allows for fluid visualization, and a silicone valve that creates a seal to prevent backflow. Equipped with frosted webbing to enable easier air bubble identification, the valves have a rotating male luer to minimize tubing kinks, and a female luer sideport for flushing or checking pressure. Hemostasis Valve #80325 features a smaller cap with a low profile and #80326 has a larger cap for easy handling. Equipped with two hemostasis valves, #80327 features the larger caps and accepts multiple guide wires. These components are in stock and available for immediate delivery, with a low order minimum and short lead time.
Qosina is a worldwide supplier of thousands of stock OEM disposable components to the medical and pharmaceutical industries including connectors, luers, clamps, adapters, clips, valves, needle hubs, stopcocks, hemostasis valves, tuohy borst adapters, swabs and spikes. Qosina operates an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 registered facility.
Call our Customer Service Specialists to request a sample, obtain our latest catalog or place an order via phone +1 (631) 242-3000, fax +1 (631) 242-3230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at www.qosina.com to see our latest products. Custom sourcing services are available through our knowledgeable specialists using Qosina’s extensive resources.
150-Q Executive Drive
Edgewood, NY 11717
Phone: +1 (631) 242-3000
Fax: +1 (631) 242-3230
- Laser Ablation - Supplier Resource
- Learning from Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs): Understanding Current Reprocessing Regulations, Product Validation and Clinical Human Factors - Webcast
- Best Practices for Medical Device Manufacturers to Ensure Quality - Supplier Resource
- Custom Products List - Supplier Resource
- Manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Risky Business: Why Excluding Suppliers from Your Quality Processes Could Cost You - Supplier Resource