February 14, 2013 – US based medical and pharmaceutical component supplier Qosina now offers Cross Connectors (#97353 - #97358) in stock and ready for immediate delivery. They feature four barbed tubing ports and are made of radiation stable polypropylene formulated for biomedical and bioprocess applications. Barbed cross connectors come in sizes available to fit 1/16 inch (0.062 inch, 1.59 mm), 3/32 inch (0.093 inch, 2.38 mm), 1/8 inch (0.125 inch, 3.2 mm), 5/32 inch (0.156 inch, 3.97 mm), 3/16 inch (0.187 inch, 4.76 mm) or 1/4 inch (0.250 inch, 6.35 mm) ID tubing. Qosina carries a wide range of connectors including Y, T, straight, multi-port, funnel and elbow, along with a variety of tubing options to complete your project.
Qosina is a worldwide supplier of thousands of stock OEM disposable components to the medical and pharmaceutical industries including luers, clamps, adapters, clips, valves, needle hubs, stopcocks, hemostasis valves, tuohy borst adapters, swabs and spikes. Qosina operates an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 registered facility.
Qosina offers low minimums and short lead times. Call our Customer Service Specialists to request a sample, obtain our latest catalog or place an order via phone +1 (631) 242-3000, fax +1 (631) 242-3230 or email email@example.com. Visit us at www.qosina.com to see our latest products. Custom sourcing services are available through our knowledgeable specialists using Qosina’s extensive resources.
150-Q Executive Drive
Edgewood, NY 11717
Phone: +1 (631) 242-3000
Fax: +1 (631) 242-3230
- Meeting the Emerging Challenges in Manufacturing: The Practical Applications of Lightweight Robotics - Supplier Resource
- An Overview of Valtronic - Video
- Pressure Sensors Databook - Supplier Resource
- Multiconductor Compatibility with Steam and Gas Plasma Sterilization - Supplier Resource
- The 3 Most Important Steps for Achieving a Uniform Coating Process - Supplier Resource
- AssurX Corporate Overview - Video