Lisbon, NH – New England Wire Technologies is pleased to announce the appointment of Kelly MacKay as its new Sales Director. MacKay has over 20 years of sales and management experience with New England Wire and plans to focus on the company’s tradition of strong customer service and creative problem solving for its customers worldwide.
Nick D’Agostino has been named to the newly created position of Business Development Manager. He has over 17 years of sales and marketing experience, most recently as Regional Sales Manager at New England Wire. Nick will work closely with the sales and marketing departments to promote New England Wire’s wide range of custom wire and cable capabilities.
New England Wire Technologies was founded in 1898; a privately held company with an employee stock ownership program that makes every employee an owner. Our facilities consist of 338,000 square feet of manufacturing, quality/testing, tooling/machine fabrication and office space. Manufacturing processes include wire drawing, plating, braid, cabling, and extrusion services. We are an ISO9001:2008 registered company with 340 employees operating three shifts, five days a week. Our sales and engineering staff assist engineers and scientists in the development, design and manufacture of the most technologically advanced wire and cable products in the industry…most to exacting customer specification.
- Diener Precision Pumps Video - Video
- Drive Down the Cost of Flex Circuitry - Supplier Resource
- Inspection of Over Molded - Encapsulated Medical Devices - Supplier Resource
- Northeast Laser & Electropolish - Automation and Robotics - Video
- Northeast Laser & Electropolish Company Overview 2012 - Video
- Outsource Converting & Manufacturing Solutions for Flexible Materials - Supplier Resource