Quail Electronics has long offered an extensive catalog of UL Hospital Grade power cords. Among our healthcare energy delivery systems, our most popular power strips are the 0310 series models. Our power strips not only meet the requirements for Green Dot certification, but also adhere to ULs standard 1363A governing Special Purpose Relocatable Power Taps (SPRPT) for healthcare environments.
Green Dot Hosptial Grade NEMA 5-15P Plug
Quail Electronics offers these power strips with an attractive clear plug mold that provides wire visibility via transparent PVC. Each NEMA 5-15P plug mold displays the UL Green Dot marking, symbolizing that production meets UL requirements for Hospital Grade Products. These plugs come molded with 14 gauge SJTW wire and connect to either a 4 outlet or 6 outlet power strip.
Green Dot NEMA 5-15R Receptacles
These Medical Grade power strips feature NEMA 5-15R Receptacles that carry Green Dot approval, a requirement for grounding reliability in medical environments. The steel housing provides durability and increases overall lifespan AND is secured using tamper-proof S-type screws manufactured from tool-grade steel.
Quail's Hospital Grade SPRPT Power Strips conform to UL 1363A, the most recent approval regarding medical grade power taps.
Hospital Grade Power
Strips come in 2
configurations with 2
lengths of power
- Turn Your Smart Ideas Into Brilliant Reality - Supplier Resource
- Three Strategies for Assessing IVD Instrument Feasibility Early in the Design Process - Supplier Resource
- Scapa MEDIFIX® Interview - Supplier Resource
- Protomold Design Tips: 12 Essentials for Moldability - Supplier Resource
- Metal Injection Molding Turns the Volume Up, and Down - Supplier Resource
- Top Five Design Mistakes to Avoid When Specifying Stainless Steel Tubing - Supplier Resource