Quail Electronics has long offered an extensive catalog of UL Hospital Grade power cords. Among our healthcare energy delivery systems, our most popular power strips are the 0310 series models. Our power strips not only meet the requirements for Green Dot certification, but also adhere to ULs standard 1363A governing Special Purpose Relocatable Power Taps (SPRPT) for healthcare environments.
Green Dot Hosptial Grade NEMA 5-15P Plug
Quail Electronics offers these power strips with an attractive clear plug mold that provides wire visibility via transparent PVC. Each NEMA 5-15P plug mold displays the UL Green Dot marking, symbolizing that production meets UL requirements for Hospital Grade Products. These plugs come molded with 14 gauge SJTW wire and connect to either a 4 outlet or 6 outlet power strip.
Green Dot NEMA 5-15R Receptacles
These Medical Grade power strips feature NEMA 5-15R Receptacles that carry Green Dot approval, a requirement for grounding reliability in medical environments. The steel housing provides durability and increases overall lifespan AND is secured using tamper-proof S-type screws manufactured from tool-grade steel.
Quail's Hospital Grade SPRPT Power Strips conform to UL 1363A, the most recent approval regarding medical grade power taps.
Hospital Grade Power
Strips come in 2
configurations with 2
lengths of power
- How High Performance Liquid Crystal Polymers Cut the Cost of Precision Medical Parts - Supplier Resource
- From Mechanical Engineering to Particle Accelerators - Supplier Resource
- Medical Device Marking: Challenges and Solutions - Supplier Resource
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Meeting Unique Device Identification Requirements with Laser Marking - Supplier Resource
- Expanding Opportunities with a Simplified Supply Chain - Supplier Resource