(March 13, 2012) — Anaheim, CA Parker Hannifin’s Medical Systems Division (MSD) today announced an expansion of its in-house capabilities of Rapid Prototyping for liquid silicone, rubber and TPE components. This offering allows MSD to quickly provide customers with small quantities of elastomeric parts for preliminary evaluation by medical device OEM. 5-10 samples are readily available to customers within 10-15 working days. A full range of Durometer and sample sizes are available.
Brad Poulos, MSD Marketing Manger states “We are using this new rapid prototyping capability to provide hands-on conceptual samples for initial engineering evaluations. This allows our customers to quickly and economically get samples to evaluation and further refine their product design and development efforts, without a costly tool investment.”
Parker Hannifin’s Medical Systems Division is a diversified medical manufacturer of plastic and elastomeric components and devices serving the medical device, diagnostics and pharmaceutical OEM customer.
MSD is a Qmed qualified supplier to the global medical device industry.
Life Science Market Manager
Parker Hannifin Corporation - Medical Systems Division
3191 E. La Palma Ave., Anaheim, CA 92806 USA
- Meeting the Emerging Challenges in Manufacturing: The Practical Applications of Lightweight Robotics - Supplier Resource
- An Overview of Valtronic - Video
- Pressure Sensors Databook - Supplier Resource
- Multiconductor Compatibility with Steam and Gas Plasma Sterilization - Supplier Resource
- The 3 Most Important Steps for Achieving a Uniform Coating Process - Supplier Resource
- AssurX Corporate Overview - Video