(July 3, 2013)…
OSHKOSH, WI -- Perfecseal introduces a new high barrier flow wrap specification, PerfecPharm™ P232, which is capable of achieving hermetic seals at the maximum speed capabilities of the top flow wrap equipment in the world. “Perfecseal evaluated this product on high speed Bosch flow wrap equipment to assure this product would meet the desired performance level demanded by the healthcare market,” states Georgia Mohr, Pharmaceutical Director for Perfecseal. Mohr continues, “The P232 flow wrap material offers a large sealing window (140°C-200°C) and the potential to run at lower temperatures than traditional materials, yet seals hermetically at speeds exceeding 300 ppm.” Once again, Perfecseal delivers packaging solutions based on material science expertise.
As a global leader in the healthcare packaging market, Perfecseal specializes in the manufacture of coextruded films, laminated films, flexible forming films, foil barrier laminations, pouches, bags, thermoformed trays, lids, labels, heat seal coated DuPont™ Tyvek® and heat seal coated medical grades of paper. Perfecseal, a division of the Bemis Company, has facilities located in Oshkosh and New London, WI; Mankato, MN; Philadelphia, PA; San Juan, PR; Londonderry, Northern Ireland; Selangor, Malaysia; and Suzhou, China. Visit the Perfecseal website at www.perfecseal.com.
Headquartered in Neenah, Wisconsin, Bemis Company employs approximately 20,000 individuals worldwide. Founded in 1858, Bemis is included in the S&P 500 index of stocks and reported 2012 net sales of $5.1 billion. The company is a major supplier of flexible packaging and pressure sensitive materials used by leading food, consumer products, healthcare and other companies worldwide. Visit the Bemis website at www.bemis.com.
- Will Migrating Your Product to a Lower Cost Region Actually Lower Cost? - Supplier Resource
- ADMEDES smart systems | Driving New Technologies and Manufacturing Processes | Enabling New Applications, Materials, and Design Options - Supplier Resource
- flex-IPC Industrial Panel PC's: Customizable IPC Systems for Machine Controlling - Video
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource