The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Global Plant Stem Cell Market for Cosmetics - Growth, Share, Opportunities, Competitive Analysis, and Forecast, 2016 - 2022,” the plant stem cell market for cosmetics was valued at USD 1,668.8 Mn in 2015, and is expected to reach USD 4,830.8 Mn by 2022, expanding at a CAGR of 15.9% from 2016 to 2022.
Browse the full report Plant Stem Cell Market for Cosmetics - Growth, Share, Opportunities, Competitive Analysis, and Forecast, 2016 – 2022 at http://www.credenceresearch.com/report/plant-stem-cell-market-for-cosmetics
Plant extracts and plant parts such as fruits, glower, leaves, stems, roots, etc. are well known in cosmetic and pharmaceutical applications since ages. Application of plant and plant extracts in cosmetics is widespread and these products are used for purposes such as whitening, tanning, moisturizing, washings, etc. with recent research and introduction of plant and human stem cell products, their potential as a vital source of human tissue renewal. Normally, human skin renews itself constantly and protects the body against injury, infection and dehydration. Aging of stem cells results in decreased healing capacity and heightened degeneration of skin tissues. Hence, protection and support of stem cells is vital.
Companies are increasingly creating products with plant stem cells which when used topically help in protecting skin stem cells from aging. Preference for developing skin-care products based on plant-derived stem cells is on the rise, based on the potential of stem cells to develop into different cell types in the body. Currently several types of plant stem cell extracts are available for application in cosmetics; however, the research predominantly has been focused on three namely lilac, Swiss apple and grape. The components found in these plants have been demonstrated to be a significant source of phyto stem cells. Grape seed is the most widely and longest observed botanical in the field of plant stem cells. The key players observed in plant stem cell cosmetics market are intelligent nutrients, Mibelle Group, MyChelle Dermaceuticals, and Juice Beauty.
Request Free Sample : http://www.credenceresearch.com/sample-request/57973
Market Competition Assessment:
The plant stem cell market for cosmetics is observed as the most diversified and competitive market comprising large number of players. The market is dominated by several players, depending on their major competencies. The key players in this market are Mibelle Group, L’Oreal S.A., Estee Lauder, Inc., MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Juice Beauty, and Intelligent Nutrients.
Key Market Movements:
- Tropical regions are observing high demand for plant-stem cell based products as UV exposure is increasing a higher risk of ageing and related conditions
- The desire for nutrients that can be absorbed through skin is driving the plant stem cell cosmetics market
- Over the past several decades, aesthetics and anti-aging and other aesthetic procedures were women dominant but the upcoming commercial cosmetic products have also targeted the male customers. However, still male population can be considered as an untapped market for plant stem cell cosmetics
Credence Research is a worldwide industry research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Who we are
Credence Research is a worldwide firm, containing more than 15 research consultants and almost 100 research and information professionals.
Our customers mirror our worldwide nature. Around 45% are in Europe, 30% in the Americas, 13% in Asia Pacific and 12% in the Middle East and Africa.
Our firm is intended to work as one. We are a solitary global research organization united by a solid arrangement of qualities, concentrated on customer effect.
Name: Chris Smith (Global Sales Manager)
Address: 105 N 1st ST #429, SAN JOSE,
CA 95103, United States
- Drowning in Big Data: Extracting Medical Device Quality and Safety Insights - Webcast
- Quality with Confidence – What You Need to Know About Digital Microscopes for Medical Device Quality Processes - Webcast
- Risk Management for Medical Device Manufacturers - Webcast
- 3 Steps for Designing the Ideal Medical Device Packaging System - Webcast
- Reducing Device Cost with Innovative Medical Materials - Webcast
- Automating your Quality Management System: Pitfalls & Essentials - Webcast