October 29, 2012 – Precision Medical Products (PMP) has capacity for additional product in its contract packaging operations. PMP specializes in medical device assembly, manufacturing, contract packaging and pharmaceutical contract packaging.
With four machines onsite, PMP is uniquely equipped to run both low- and high-volumes to accommodate diverse packaging needs. The Form Fill and Seal Multivac Packaging machines as well as the Doyen Peelable Pouch Packaging machine handle high-volume packaging. To meet lower volume requirements, PMP uses the Alloyd packaging machine. Additionally, PMP recently purchased a new APM Band Sealer for pouch sealing.
Engineers are onsite to design and recommend options for packaging for medical devices while meeting product and regulatory requirements. PMP helps medical device companies develop custom solutions to accommodate specific product requirements.
PMP offers medical device assembly, manufacturing, contract packaging and pharmaceutical contract packaging in ISO Certified Clean Rooms (Class 7 and Class 8).
About Precision Medical Products
With over 50 years of experience, Precision Medical Products (PMP) is the proven choice for leading pharmaceutical and medical device suppliers worldwide for manufacturing, assembly and contract packaging of medical devices. PMP manufactures innovative medical devices more cost-effectively by incorporating a variety of metalworking and plastic injection molding technologies, laser engraving, ultrasonic welding, subassembly of electronics and temperature controlled calibration. PMP manufactures devices and needles for cardiovascular, orthopedic, dental, drug delivery, ophthalmology and general hospital use. PMP also houses the most OEM manufacturing technology under one roof, including Class 7 and Class 8 certified clean rooms, in its FDA-registered facilities. For additional information, visit www.pmp.net.
# # #
- Replacing Metal Components with Precision Molded Plastic Parts - Supplier Resource
- eBook: Streamline Innovation: How to Afford the Affordable Care Act - Supplier Resource
- Elcam Medical’s New & Innovative Minimal Residual Volume Luer Activated Stopcock - Supplier Resource
- Did you know Seattle is poised to disrupt healthcare? | Sean MacLeod | TEDxTacoma - Video
- Precision Manufacturing in the Medical Device Industry - Supplier Resource
- Case Study – Development to Deployment - Supplier Resource