October 29, 2012 – Precision Medical Products (PMP) has capacity for additional product in its contract packaging operations. PMP specializes in medical device assembly, manufacturing, contract packaging and pharmaceutical contract packaging.
With four machines onsite, PMP is uniquely equipped to run both low- and high-volumes to accommodate diverse packaging needs. The Form Fill and Seal Multivac Packaging machines as well as the Doyen Peelable Pouch Packaging machine handle high-volume packaging. To meet lower volume requirements, PMP uses the Alloyd packaging machine. Additionally, PMP recently purchased a new APM Band Sealer for pouch sealing.
Engineers are onsite to design and recommend options for packaging for medical devices while meeting product and regulatory requirements. PMP helps medical device companies develop custom solutions to accommodate specific product requirements.
PMP offers medical device assembly, manufacturing, contract packaging and pharmaceutical contract packaging in ISO Certified Clean Rooms (Class 7 and Class 8).
About Precision Medical Products
With over 50 years of experience, Precision Medical Products (PMP) is the proven choice for leading pharmaceutical and medical device suppliers worldwide for manufacturing, assembly and contract packaging of medical devices. PMP manufactures innovative medical devices more cost-effectively by incorporating a variety of metalworking and plastic injection molding technologies, laser engraving, ultrasonic welding, subassembly of electronics and temperature controlled calibration. PMP manufactures devices and needles for cardiovascular, orthopedic, dental, drug delivery, ophthalmology and general hospital use. PMP also houses the most OEM manufacturing technology under one roof, including Class 7 and Class 8 certified clean rooms, in its FDA-registered facilities. For additional information, visit www.pmp.net.
# # #
- Discover How Practice Makes Perfect in IVD Development - Supplier Resource
- Line Marking - Supplier Resource
- Medtech M&As of 2014 Report - Supplier Resource
- Learn how GW Plastics Perfected the Design and Production of a Tissue Marker Device - Supplier Resource
- Learn Why Leading Healthcare Companies Rely on GW Plastics for Innovative Solutions, from Concept to Market - Supplier Resource
- Learn how GW Plastics Re-Designed, Re-Engineered and Re-Tooled an Intricate Breast Biopsy Device - Supplier Resource