Denver, Pennsylvania -- Precision Medical Products, Inc., has been named supplier of the year by Meridian Medical Technologies, Inc. This award is based on selection criteria such as supplier performance rating, quality history, late Supplier Correction Action Request’s, delivery timeliness, problem resolution, customer and technical service and support.
“We are honored to be presented with this award,” said Douglas Yocom, president, Precision Medical Products, Inc. “Meridian Medical Technologies has been a valued customer of Precision Medical Products for a long time. Together we have formed a
relationship that is built on trust, quality, and communication that has resulted in the manufacturing of their world-class medical devices that have touched the lives of millions, he explained.”
“Precision Medical Products has shipped us over 25 million powerpak assemblies since March 2006 without one rejection,” said Mark Morse, senior director, logistics, Meridian Medical Technologies, Inc. “In addition, they have shipped us over 23 million needle hub sheath assemblies since March of 2007 without one rejection,” Morse explained.
Here is what the evaluating supplier management team at Meridian Medical Technologies said about Precision Medical Products:
• Quality and reliability of supply has been Precision Medical Products hallmark
• Precision Medical Products has performed tremendously over the past year
• Precision Medical Products has taken a very proactive approach toward joint operation excellence projects
• The excellent quality rating for Precision Medical Products has been above 97% for at least the past three years
• Precision Medical Products has dealt exceedingly well and responsively with our requested production volume swings both up and down as well as changes to the production mix
Precision Medical Products, Inc. is the choice for leading pharmaceutical and medical device suppliers worldwide for manufacturing, assembly and packaging of medical devices incorporating a variety of metalworking and plastic molding technologies. Precision Medical Products houses the most OEM manufacturer technology under one roof, including ISO:13485 certified clean rooms. Visit www.pmp.net.
- Diener Precision Pumps Video - Video
- Drive Down the Cost of Flex Circuitry - Supplier Resource
- Inspection of Over Molded - Encapsulated Medical Devices - Supplier Resource
- Northeast Laser & Electropolish - Automation and Robotics - Video
- Northeast Laser & Electropolish Company Overview 2012 - Video
- Outsource Converting & Manufacturing Solutions for Flexible Materials - Supplier Resource