Ark-Plas Products, Inc. manufactures Premium Barbed Fittings with special processes and quality control measures to meet exacting instrument applications. All barbs are molded without a parting line and have a sharp barb sealing point that virtually eliminates the possibility of leakage. Premium Barbed fittings are 100% inspected over sorting tables as a final measure prior to packaging. Ark-Plas Products, Inc. applies their strictest quality measures to their Premium Barbed fittings.
Ark-Plas Products Premium Barbed Fittings include port fittings, barbed connectors, barbed tees, barbed elbows, barbed “Y” fittings, and 90° port fittings. All Premium Grade fittings are molded from 100% virgin material allowing material to be lot traceable back to the material manufacturer. Barbed Fittings are available for tubing with an inner diameter of 1/16 inch, 3/32 inch, 1/8 inch, 5/32 inch, 3/16 inch, and 1/4 inch with same-size and reducing combinations to enable easy connections to be made from dissimilar sized flexible tubing. Port Fittings have thread sizes of 10-32 UNF, 1/16-27 NPT, and 1/8-27 NPT.
Premium Barbed Fittings are designed for ease of use. Fittings designed for internal tubing diameters from 1/16 inch through 5/32 inch have a barb size 1.5 times the internal tubing diameter. Fittings designed for 3/16 inch through 1/4 inch have barbs 1.4 times the internal tubing diameter. After much testing, Ark-Plas Products has found these barb to tubing ratios to provide both high-pressure capabilities and ease of assembly.
Ark-Plas Products offers their line of Premium Barbed fittings from stock in white nylon, natural polypropylene, clear polycarbonate and natural kynar.
Free samples and a catalog will be sent to all making an inquiry.
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast
- Medical Device Labeling & Marking - What You Need To Know - Webcast
- How to Machine Carbon Fiber and Today's Difficult Composites - Video